A super delicious cake, I never thought that bananas may flavor so well a cake. If you are a fan of bananas I recommend this recipe with confidence. Also this is a great solution for the kids, they really love the recipe; is one of my nephews favorite.
- 150 gr sugar
- 110 gr butter
- 2 eggs
- 3-4 very ripped bananas
- 250 gr white flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Grease the tray with butter and sprinkle with flour.
- Crush the bananas well with a fork or blender
- Mix well the sugar with the soft butter
- Then add the eggs and mix again
- Add the bananas and mix everything together.
- Next add the flour and the baking powder and mix very good.
- Pour the dough into the cake pan, be sure that the tray is a little higher so the dough will have enough room to grow
- Leave it in the oven at medium temperature about 1 hour, until well browned. Then remove it and leave it for about 10 minutes in the tray to cool down.
- After 10 min put it on a plate and leave to cool completely.