Yes, I know this is not a dessert recipe, but sometimes I also make some delicious food recipes..I have to eat also :).
Because I found this amazing salmon files at the market today I thought that it will be a good idea to make a delicious dish with them. Some time ago I saw this easy to make recipe on a food blog that I follow and now it’s time to try it also.
For the salmon crust you need:
- 2 salmon fillets
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 2 slices dry bread
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
- some basil leaves
- some fresh thyme leaves
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- salt and pepper.
- Season the salmon with salt and pepper then place the fillets on a baking tray lined with paper.
- Coat each fillet with mustard.
- Put the bread in food processor bowl and pulse until finely not get a biscuit.
- Add remaining ingredients, including salt and pepper and pulse to mix well.
- Put this mixture over each salmon fillet and bake at 180 C for 8-10 minutes maximum.