A super delicious banana bread recipe. I never thought that bananas may flavor so well a cake. If you are a fan of bananas I recommend this recipe with confidence. Also this is a great solution for the kids, they really love the recipe; is one of my nephews favorite.
I make this recipe so often, mainly in the summer time as I love bananas but, they tend to ripe so fast and I only like the ones that are not that ripe. So, this is one of my favorite go to banana recipes.
If you want to try other of my banana recipes you can take a look at :
- Easy banana chocolate chip cookies
- Banana chocolate chip muffins
- Banana coconut bread
- Baked caramelized banana cheesecake
- 3 ingredient healthy banana pancakes
- 150 gr sugar
- 110 gr butter
- 2 eggs
- 3-4 very ripped bananas
- 250 gr white flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Grease the tray with butter and sprinkle with flour.
- Crush the bananas well with a fork or blender
- Mix well the sugar with the soft butter
- Then add the eggs and mix again
- Add the bananas and mix everything together.
- Next add the flour and the baking powder and mix very good.
- Pour the dough into the cake pan, be sure that the tray is a little higher so the dough will have enough room to grow
- Leave it in the oven at medium temperature about 1 hour, until well browned. Then remove it and leave it for about 10 minutes in the tray to cool down.
- After 10 min put it on a plate and leave to cool completely.