Easy Banana Chocolate Chip Cookies
So, I know everybody has a perfect Chocolate Chip Cookie recipe, so I’ve made mine a little different. Because I love bananas I decided to bring my recipe up a notch with adding them. With this Easy Banana Chocolate Chip Cookies recipe, you will make the perfect sweet, crispy yet gooey banana chocolate chip cookies filled with chocolate.
This was made for my nephew for his morning road to the kindergarten and he loved them so much. My four-year-old nephew sunk his teeth into one of these cookies and said, “Whoa, this is the best cookie I have ever had.” I have to agree. They are really good. And they are a great, quick way to use up ripe bananas.
- 140 gr all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 75 gr butter, softened
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 100 gr granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 ripe banana, mashed
- 175 gr chocolate chips
- 1 large egg
- Preheat oven to 190 degrees C. Line two baking sheets with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a medium bowl, combine the flour, baking soda, baking powder, and salt. Mix well and set aside.
- In another medium bowl, combine the butter, white sugar, egg and vanilla. Using an electric mixer, beat on medium speed until creamy. Gradually add the flour mixture until combined.
- Add the banana and chocolate chips and mix until combined. Place rounded spoonfuls of the batter onto the prepared baking sheets.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 10-12 minutes, or until the edges are lightly browned. Let cool before transferring to serving platter.