Greek Feta Sweet Potato Fries
Last night I was in a hurry to prepare something for dinner with what I had in the house because it was late and I haven’t had time to go to the market. I found some sweet potatoes and some feta in the fridge so I made this easy to make recipe greek feta sweet potato fries.
You can never go wrong with a healthy recipe, can you ?
- 3 large sweet potatoes, peeled, cut in ½ width wise, & into ¼ to ½ inch “fries”
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil or virgin coconut oil
- 1 tablespoon Greek Seasoning* (or combo of dried oregano, onion & garlic)
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- ½ cup (or more) crumbled feta cheese
- Pre-heat oven to 175 degrees. Place cut up sweet potato fries on a baking sheet and drizzle with oil. Use your hands to toss well, making sure all of the sweet potato fries have been coated with the oil, then spread them out on the baking sheet in one layer and sprinkle with Greek Seasoning (or any dried herbs/spices you are using), sea salt, and fresh ground black pepper.
- Bake for 30 minutes, until you have the desired crispness.
- Remove from oven, place on serving platter, and sprinkle with feta cheese before serving.
Enjoy it !