The strawberry season just started, and that means all strawberry recipe, starting with this delicious strawberry mousse !
And because I love strawberries, like you can see from all my recipes in this period; today I made a strawberry mousse. This desert brings back besides charming sweetness of fresh strawberries and reminds me of my childhood summer days.
When we wanted something sweet and refreshing in the same time, my mother went in our garden, took some fresh strawberries and prepared this simple and easy strawberry mousse.
This dessert is prepared relatively quickly with just three ingredients: sugar, egg white and strawberries. I hope you will try it and enjoy it as much as I do every time I make it !
You can find some more strawberry recipes below in case you want to try them :
- Strawberry yogurt bundt cake
- Nutella strawberry cupcakes
- 5 minute healthy strawberry frozen yogurt
- No-bake white chocolate strawberry mousse cake
- Strawberry lemonade
- 500 gr strawberries
- 200 gr sugar
- 2 egg whites
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- Pass or crush with a fork the fruits together with the sugar.
- Beat with a mixer the two egg whites with the lemon juice until you get a hard white foam.
- Add and gradually incorporated the strawberries and sugar into the egg cream. Stir until you get a smooth consistency like of a yogurt foam.
The strawberry mousse can be decorated with fresh strawberries like I did , and it’s best served cold after 15-20 minutes in the fridge.