Summer is already here and this summer’s drink will be the Strawberry lemonade for me . It’s delicious,refreshing, easy to make and I just felled in love with it. It’s the kind of drink you want to sip on a hot summer day and share with friends outside.
Tomorrow I will bring some to my colleagues from the office and I’m sure they will also love it.
I hope you will try it, it’s a healthy alternative, refreshing and easy to make.
- 500 gr strawberries
- 1- 1,5l water
- 400 ml lemon juice
- 3-4 tbsp honey
- 2-3 leafs mint
- We put the strawberries in a toll recipient, we add a couple of mint leaves for flavor and with a vertical blender we will bash everything until we get a strawberry puree.
- On top of the strawberry puree we will infuse the lemon juice, fresh pressed and we will add a couple of spoons of honey / if you want you can put sugar instead of honey.
- Mix everything and let it stand for 30 minutes
- After 30 minutes we’ll filterer the mixture to get rid of any seeds / just if you want, it’s not mandatory
- After we filter it we put the basis for the lemonade in a decanter with a 2l volume, then we fill it with water – about 1,5l.
- We mix, taste it and if necessary add more honey
- We put the lemonade in the refrigerator until it cools down and then we can enjoy it.