Adorable Christmas Cookies
Christmas is approaching with fast steps so I am starting to post all the Christmas recipes that I love so much and prepare every year, like this Adorable Christmas cookie recipe. This is such an easy to make recipe and it is perfect for all kind of cookies depending on the cutters. ! It’s simple, tasty and these cookies make a great present…if you can trust yourself not to eat them all!
I love sugar cookies that are crisp on the outside and very chewy on the inside.
Also, you can make them together with the kids, they love to decorate them and it will be such a fun mess to have ! 🙂
- 300 gr flour
- 1 tsp pepper
- 1 tsp ginger, cinnamon
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 puff of salt
- 100 gr sugar
- 2 eggs
- 4 spoons honey
- 100 gr butter – cold from the fridge
- We mix the flour with the pepper, spices, sugar, salt and baking powder
- We then add the butter with the dry ingredients
- We mix the honey with the eggs and we put it over the dry ingredients
- When the dough is ready to assemble and can be cut into different shapes.
- We bake them at 175° for 15-20 minutes until they
Royal Icing :
- 2 egg whites
- 450 gr confectioners sugar
- lemon juice
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- Put the Egg withes in and add 2/3 sugar about 300 gr. Start mixing it on low speed to get it all incorporated and after this, we increase the speed for 10 minutes.
- Add the rest of the sugar on low speed and then on medium until everything is well combined,
- We add 5 drops of lemon juice to have a nice glossy look.
- If you want to be thicker add more confectioners sugar and if you want to have it a little thinner add more lemon juice