Since now is the period when you can find fresh blueberries everywhere and because I really love them since they are so good, and also because they are rich in vitamin C, which maintains a balanced and healthy immune system I wanted to prepare a lovely Blueberry Muffins recipe with them.
I’ve decided to make these gorgeous Blueberry Muffins that are light, fluffy and ultra-soft. I went a little heavy on the blueberries because I wanted them in every single bite.
These blueberry muffins are perfect for spring and summertime. Though by using frozen blueberries you could make them year-round! Trust me, after one taste – you’ll want to make them every chance you get.
- 200 gr flour
- 150 gr blueberries
- 130 gr sugar
- 80 gr butter at room temperature
- 140 gr cream
- 2 eggs at room temperature
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 5 gr baking powder
- a little salt
- lemon zest from 1 lemon
- Preheat the oven at 175 C
- In a large bowl mix the flour, baking powder and salt until combined. Set aside
- In another bowl mix the butter and the sugar then add the eggs, cream, vanilla and the lemon zest until combined and uniform in texture
- Slowly whisk the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients until no lumps remain.
- Gently fold in the blueberries.
- Divide batter among 12 cupcake liners and bake in batches for 20-25 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Let them coll for 10 minutes before serving.