Infinity Dreams Award !!!
It was such an honor to be nominated by Anna of Lifebellissima.com for the Infinity Dreams Award! It’s always a joy to find out I had been nominated for an award ! Thank you so much, Anna and I must apologize for the delay with witch I come back with a post regarding the award !
If you’re not following her blog, then you are really missing out. She has a blog full of recipes, life stories, book reviews and much more interesting posts. Her blog : Lifebellissima.com is a must visit !
Rules for the Infinity Dreams Award
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and link back.
- Post the award badge and rules.
- Tell 11 facts about yourself.
- Answer the question that were set for you to answer.
- Nominate 11 other bloggers and set questions for them.
Eleven facts about myself:
- I love cooking for my friends and family – I never cook just for myself. This started like a fun hobby but it’s quickly turning into a passion.
- I’m a little clumsy; always tripping and spilling something.
- I love to travel, to meet new people and to learn interesting things about different cultures.
- My hobby is also photography, and food photography now since I’ve started the blog 🙂
- I love sweets so much, I can eat them instead of food :)…. if you took a little look at my blog you already know this.
- I’m learning German and I don’t think anymore that this is something fun to do :))
- I love to dance. If I go to a club I can dance all night .
- I would love to have a small dessert shop where I would have my place for baking and also presenting my creations to the world.
- I love to watch cooking programs, and if one starts I’m in the zone and it’s better just not to speak to me because I’m just not listening
- The beach is a place that I really love….my dream is to live somewhere where is warm all year long near a beach.
- And last…today I’m starting a SEO course, hope this will help boosting my blog traffic
My answers to the questions Anna gave me:
- What inspired you to start a blog? – My husband suggested it as I love to cock so much; and I was a great advice
- A new recipe you would like to make that you’ve never tried before? – Fresh Strawberry Yogurt Cake – on my to do list for this weekend 🙂
- Favorite travel destination(s)? – That is a hard one, I love to travel the world; but, if I have to pick the first one – it will be Bali, Indonesia
- A great weekend would include …? – Time for baking and also relaxing with my husband in the evening at a nice restaurant
- Favorite meal to cook for family and friends? – I don’t have a favorite meal, I love to cook for my family and friends whenever I have a chance.
- A favorite movie or book? – The Notebook – movie .
- Something you enjoy about each season?
- If you had free airline tickets, where would you travel?
- Name a favorite dessert. (I know it’s hard to pick only one!)
- Favorite cooking/baking gadget?
. Now, for my nominations and questions. Because you and your blogs are awesome I nominate :
- What is the best advice you would give someone writing their first blog?
- Favorite season (the weather kind) ?
- Favorite hobbies that don’t involve reading or writing?
- What sort of food represents you and why?
- Describe the best day of your life .
- What is your favorite ICE CREAM flavor?
- What are your top three goals in life?
- What’s your favorite social media to use?
- Where are you from and what’s the weather like?
- What do you know about Romania 🙂 ?
I’d love for you to participate, but there’s no pressure. Happy cooking !!!